People often ask us how they can become involved or help continue the important work we do at Gilda’s Club South Jersey. Here is our “Wish List”!
Help us spread the word about Gilda’s Club
- Bring a friend or family member to a one hour “Introducing Gilda’s” informational session. Just call the clubhouse at 609-926-2699 for the next get-together.
- Host your own group by gathering a group of friends and family – invite them to the clubhouse, your workplace or home – for a private “Introducing Gilda’s” informational session.
- Invite us to speak at your social or civic club – your place of worship, workplace or school to introduce Gilda’s Club to your group.
Help us grow our program
- If someone you know has been touched by cancer and could benefit from some social or emotional support – if they want to learn a new craft or attend a workshop or lecture – send them our way.
- Perhaps you know someone who could provide an activity that our members would enjoy. Send them our way, too!
Come to one of our Fundraising Events
- Join us or be a sponsor at one of our Special Event Fundraisers! Our upcoming events are listed on this website under Events!
- Volunteer in the clubhouse by answering the phones and greeting our members a few hours each week. Administrative help always needed, too!
- Volunteer in the community by delivering our calendars or staffing information tables at health fairs and community events.
- Because every activity at Gilda’s Club is provided free of charge, we are always in need of financial support. Donating to Gilda’s Club is another important way that you can help us support those touched by cancer.