A clubhouse, whose members find a warm, welcoming environment to give and receive cancer support, education and hope.
- Warm, welcoming staff and volunteers
- A demonstration kitchen where the coffee pot is always on
- A large community room for educational lectures, pot-luck suppers and social events
- A movement room for yoga, tai chi and pilates
- Comfortable rooms for support and networking groups
- Space for artistic and creative expression
- Noogieland, a place for children touched by cancer
- A Teen Lounge for teens touched by cancer
- A resource library of information
Become a Member
Becoming a member of Gilda’s Club South Jersey is easy!
- Simply call (609) 926-2699 to sign up for a New Member Meeting. New Member Meetings are held once a week. The days and times vary. You are welcome to bring family members or friends with you.
- Meet one on one with a staff member to complete your Customized Membership Plan. You decide what groups and activities will benefit you.
- Participate in the program as often as you would like, at no charge.
Check out our program calendar for a list of upcoming New Member Meetings. Registration is required – call (609) 926-2699.